Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.prestigenails.ie website operated by Prestige nails limited
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
To make a purchase just browse our store and add as much items as you wish to your basket. You’ll be asked for registration, it’ll only take few minutes and some basic personal details that we need to be able to complete the order.
1. All of our client details are protected and we take every measure possible to ensure a secure transaction. We use only safe well known payment systems such as PayPal and Stripe.
2. Before paying the invoice please check if products and products amounts in the invoice are correct.
3. Payment in full is required to be made by any of the payment methods through this website prior to dispatch of goods.
1. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site at any time. All purchases are subject to availability and Prestige nails reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
2. All prices are exclusive of delivery charge and are quoted in Euros. Delivery charges will be added at the checkout. If you are collecting your order from our store in Cork city you can select shipping option ‘Local pickup’, then there won’t be delivery cost.
Shipping & Postage
1. We ship all orders within 1-2 working days after full payment has been received, however, from time to time delays may occur.
2. Postage and Packing charges are varying depending on the customers delivery address.
3. Items ordered over a weekend/ bank holiday will be sent on the next available working day.
4. Prestige nails cannot be held responsible for any delays, such as postal strikes or loss which are wholly outside our control.
5. Orders with shipping option ‘local pickup’ will not be shipped, they are for collection only.
Return Policy and Product Warranty
1. Before you purchase please make sure that you are buying the right products. Should you need more information about any of our products please contact us.
2. If the product you received is faulty / damaged / or missing please contact us within 7 working days after receiving them and we will replace it. The product must be unused and in their original packaging. Photo proof of damaged product must be available for our request.
3. Products must be returned to the address mentioned below at your own delivery expense.
4. Please ensure a copy of your invoice/receipt accompanies the return.
5. We strongly recommend you use some form of recorded delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any lost goods.
6. The original delivery charge cannot be refunded.
7. 6 months warranty for Electronics purchased from us.
Please send your returns to:
7 St. Patrick’s Quay
Your online account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, you must inform us immediately.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not: publish, reproduce, transmit, distribute, modify, display, upload or post any material from this site in any form or by any means without Prestige nails ltd prior written permission.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear at the website, however, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
If you are unhappy with an aspect of our service or a product please contact us directly via our online contact form.
Prestige nails limited
T/a Nail Artists Cork
Beauty Salon Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms & conditions at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months after date of issue. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or cash exchanges for Gift Vouchers. Lost gift vouchers cannot be authenticated or replaced.
Appointment Timing & Cancellation Policy
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your treatment. Please inform us if you have any medical problem that may prohibit your treatment. If for any reason you cannot attend an appointment, please contact the salon so that it can be cancelled, rearranged or allocated to another client. 24 hours notice for all cancellations required.
Clients under 16 years of age are required to have parental consent for all treatments and consent form must be signed by a parent.
We are taking deposits around Christmas time starting from November each year. Due to the busiest time of the year we would like to secure your appointment. Deposits are non refundable.
Nail Course Terms & Conditions
Booking a course
Prior booking any of our nail courses please read all information provided on our website about course you would like to do.
To sign up for a course you can contact us through website, email or call us on 0214509516.
We take deposit for each course to secure your place. Course places are only confirmed upon receipt of the course deposit. We have different options for you to pay the deposit:
- Over the phone by visa card
- Bank transfer
After deposit received we will e-mail course lesson plan and instructions to you.
Deposit is required to secure your place, the rest of the course fee must be paid at the day (or first day) of nail course.
All deposits/booking fees and full course payments are STRICTLY non-refundable and non-transferable.
Students that cancel their course within 14 working days prior the course date are losing course deposit. If students do not attend on the day without prior notice, they will lose course deposit. If student starts the course and decides not to finish the course, the full payment of the course is non- refundable.
Cancelation or non-attendance
Prestige nails reserves the right to cancel or reschedule of the course and, in this unlikely event, will offer you an alternative course date.
If student cannot attend the course due to sickness or emergency the student must contact us immediately. The tutor will re arrange the session with the student once only. Further re-arrangements will be chargeable.